Intern (m/f) Marketing
We are looking for an intern (m/f) for the marketing department at our Karlsruhe location as soon as possible.
- Business studies with focus on marketing or communication, communication/linguistics or other relevant courses of study
- You see your professional perspective in marketing or in communication
- Quick comprehension, initiative and good self-organisation
- Lots of motivation, creativity and internet affinity
- Excellent knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- Safe handling of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Support in the conception, planning and implementation of various projects
- Support of the marketing department in administrative tasks
- Participation in the planning and implementation of internal and external events
- Support in the creation of text content, e.g. for newsletters
- Packing of information material
- Creation of presentations
- Analysis activities as well as topic and background research
- Telephone and e-mail communication with partners and suppliers
What we offer you
We offer you the direct cooperation with our marketing and sales staff, an open exchange of experience and the opportunity to take on versatile and responsible tasks from day one. You will get to know our customers, who come from countless industries - including architects, companies from the fields of interior design and furniture construction, yacht and car manufacturers. Flat hierarchies and an open working atmosphere are a matter of course for us. We are glad to arrange the scope and the content of the internship with you personally, depending on your requirements of your studies and interests. We offer voluntary internships for a maximum duration of 3 months, compulsory internships according to the length prescribed by the study regulations.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your informative (online) application including cover letter, CV, certificates and certificate of enrolment, preferably in PDF format, at email@example.com. Please let us know whether it is a mandatory or voluntary internship. If it is a compulsory internship, please enclose a relevant excerpt of your examination or study regulations with your application documents.
If you have any questions or ambiguities, please contact Mr. Thomas Wagner on 0049 721 96245-33.
Intern (m/f) forestry, wood technology or similar
To support our team, we are always looking for interns (m/f) who are studying forestry, wood technology or similar.
Depending on your major field of study, we will use you in the areas of log purchasing / veneer production / production of semi-finished veneer-based products.
What can you expect? Get to know our company and our processes and become part of our company. We are personal - you are not an anonymous intern for us, but are looked after by us and we take time for you. Get a taste of the working world and get to know us as a potential employer.
We are glad to arrange the scope and the content of the internship with you personally, depending on your requirements of your studies and interests. We offer voluntary internships for a maximum duration of 3 months, compulsory internships according to the length prescribed by the study regulations. If you are interested, we are open to further cooperation (e.g. as an industrial partner for your thesis or to take over after completing your studies).
Interested? Give us a call or write us an e-mail!
Your contact person: Thomas Wagner, Tel. no. 0049 721 96245-33, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org