Training position wholesale and foreign trade clerk
During your training as a clerk you will not only learn everything for wholesale and foreign trade, but also everything about veneer - real wood in its noblest form!
Get to know more than 140 types of wood and all their special features, learn everything about the purchase of logs and veneer production and take part in sales talks. Find out what our customers value and accompany the processing of our orders from the first offer to delivery to our customers!
We are medium-sized and owner-managed. With us the boss is still involved and the hierarchies are flat here.
What's the next step? After a first meeting we would like to give you a first insight into our company with a one-week preliminary internship - so you can imagine even better who we are and what we do. When all the signs are green, we will draw up the training contract.
If you enjoy working in a team, if you would like to advance projects and take on responsibility yourself, if you are infected by our enthusiasm for wood as a material - then we are the right training company for you! Apply to us - we look forward to hearing from you!
- Required educational qualification: Advanced technical college entrance qualification (applicant must have at least this educational qualification)
- Quick comprehension, initiative and good self-organisation
- Motivation, team spirit and creativity
- Excellent knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- Safe handling of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer you
- Varied and responsible tasks
- Flat hierarchy
- Insights into other areas of our company (marketing, logistics, accounting)
- 810€ per month in the first year of training (accommodation not provided)
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your informative (online) application including cover letter, CV and references, preferably in PDF format, to email@example.com. If you have any questions or ambiguities, please contact Mr. Peter Schorn on 00497219624543.
You're not quite sure yet whether this is the right job for you?
Then complete an internship with us and get a taste of what it's like. Send your request with details of the internship period and your CV (PDF format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.